Project Manager Featured
Broad Range Hollywood, California, United States 23 Days Ago
Job Category: 13-0000 Business and Financial Operations Occupations
Sub Category: 13-1000 Business Operations Specialists
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Salary Range: $ 7000 - 8000 Per Month
Job Shift: Morning
Duration: Full Time
Gender: Does Not Matter
Age: 25 Years - 25 Years
Minimum Education: College
Degree Title: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience: 3 Year
Career Level: Manager
Work Permit: United States
Required Travel: 25%
Job Status: Interviewing
No of Jobs: 2
Start Publishing: 26-12-2021
Stop Publishing: 25-01-2023
Analyze and coordinate the schedule, timeline, procurement, staffing, and budget of a product or service on a per project basis. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. May serve as a point of contact for the client or customer.
- Assign duties or responsibilities to project personnel.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to determine project requirements and objectives.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Create project status presentations for delivery to customers or project personnel.
- Develop or update project plans including information such as objectives, technologies, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Develop detailed project plans.
- Manage information technology projects or system activities.
- Participate in staffing decisions.
- Assign duties or work schedules to employees.
- Collaborate with others to resolve information technology issues.
- Coordinate resource procurement activities.
- Develop operating strategies, plans, or procedures.
- Discuss business strategies, practices, or policies with managers.
- Gather organizational performance information.
- Manage construction activities.
- Manage operations, research, or logistics projects.
- Monitor flow of cash or other resources.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Prepare operational reports or records.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
- Present work to clients for approval.
- Report information to managers or other personnel.
- Select resources needed to accomplish tasks.
- Supervise information technology personnel.
- Enterprise resource planning ERP software — Microsoft Dynamics GP ; NetSuite ERP ; Oracle Hyperion ; Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Project management software — Confluence ; Google Classroom; Microsoft Teams; Oracle Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Video conferencing software — Cisco Systems Webex; Google Meet; LogMeIn GoToMeeting; Zoom
- Video creation and editing software — Flipgrid; Loom; Screencastify; YouTube
- Word processing software — 3M Post-it App; Google Docs ; Microsoft OneNote; Microsoft Word